On the morning April 8, 2014, Stanford Graduate School of Business’ Very Impactful People course had an emergency: A scheduled speaker had come down with the flu and had to cancel her talk. Shortly, an “Urgent” flagged email arrived, asking for Urban Logic’s founder to substitute for a class two hours later. This talk, to […]
Urban Logic shares our expertise and insights with government, nonprofit, university, community and corporate leaders seeking to improve urban quality of life, sustainability and resiliency, through a mix of finance, technology and organizational management and transformational strategies.
We offer consulting and research services across a range of fields of expertise for the purpose of focusing new project and program resources on urban system improvement and improving the quality of life for its businesses and residents, such as:
- understanding urban and regional demographics,
- improving urban information management and digital government accessibility,
- improving urban financial management, empowerment and capital availability,
- improving holistic construction design, project management and finance,
- exploring financial, insurance and land use incentives for better environmental design and operations of buildings and infrastructure systems for buildings, and
- redesigning the fundamental risk models for banking, finance and insurance in urban settings.
Please contact Bruce Cahan at email@example.com to learn more about how you and Urban Logic can
- rethink your community’s future,
- focus your company’s impacts on improving regional outcomes,
- join in your academic or scientific research process or team, or
- collaborate on systems, technology and finance urban innovation.