In Colonial America, states issued their local currency so as to achieve independence from the banking and bankers of the Old World in Great Britain and Europe. Today, the Bank of North Dakota formed in 1919 is all that remains of the state-owned bank tradition. In response to 2008’s Credit Crisis, U.S. taxpayers pumped $608 […]
Urban Logic shares our expertise and insights with government, nonprofit, university, community and corporate leaders seeking to improve urban quality of life, sustainability and resiliency, through a mix of finance, technology and organizational management and transformational strategies.
We offer consulting and research services across a range of fields of expertise for the purpose of focusing new project and program resources on urban system improvement and improving the quality of life for its businesses and residents, such as:
- understanding urban and regional demographics,
- improving urban information management and digital government accessibility,
- improving urban financial management, empowerment and capital availability,
- improving holistic construction design, project management and finance,
- exploring financial, insurance and land use incentives for better environmental design and operations of buildings and infrastructure systems for buildings, and
- redesigning the fundamental risk models for banking, finance and insurance in urban settings.
Please contact Bruce Cahan at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how you and Urban Logic can
- rethink your community’s future,
- focus your company’s impacts on improving regional outcomes,
- join in your academic or scientific research process or team, or
- collaborate on systems, technology and finance urban innovation.